I want vacations Blog

Hello! My name is Úrsula Schüler, I'm a student of fifth year of the career of journalism in the University of Chile. This one is a blog for the exercises of my english's class :)

viernes, 15 de octubre de 2010

My favorite Trip


I went to a Congress of Social Comunication at Buenos Aires, Argentina, in 2005. This is the most significant trip of my life because I learned a lot of things of my carrer and I met people of Latin America relationated with the comunication and communicology.

Academics, estudients and intelectuals came of Argentina, México, Uruguay and Chile mainly. I went with two friends in journalism: Pia and Igora. They were a year older than me and are now graduates.

We visited tipical places of Argentina the days previous to the Congress, like Caminito, the Boca stadium, Palermo neighborhood, etc.

We ate a lot of pizza, meat and pastas. Everything was so good that always we asked for more. We ended up in bankruptcy, but it was worth.

When we arrived to Santiago evrything was so gray. Return to the university and our homes, as usual, was sad. Anyway, gradually we adapt to the harsh reality of returning to Chile and our ordinaries lifes.

Meanwhile, Igora started a diet for everything we ate in the trip. Pia and I were assumed haha…

I always remember that trip because I did it with two good friends, we had fun and met people with common interests of other countries, which helped me to my profesional training.

4 comentarios:

  1. Great trip! I had never been in Buenos Aires, I would love to go. And eat a lot to. By

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I went to a Congress of Social Comunication at Buenos Aires, Argentina, in 2005. This is the most significant trip of my life because I learned a lot of things of my SP carrer and I met people of Latin America WF relationated with the comunication and communicology.

    Academics, SP estudients and intelectuals came of Argentina, México, Uruguay and Chile mainly. I went with two friends in journalism: Pia and Igora. They were a year older than me and are now graduates.

    We visited SP tipical places of Argentina the days previous to the Congress, like Caminito, the Boca stadium, Palermo neighborhood, etc.

    We ate a lot of pizza, meat and pastas. Everything was so good that always we asked for more. We ended up in bankruptcy, but it was WF worth.

    When we arrived to Santiago evrything was so gray. ^ TENSE Return to the university and our homes, as usual, was sad. Anyway, gradually we TENSE adapt to the harsh reality of returning to Chile and our ordinaries WF lifes.

    Meanwhile, Igora started a diet for everything we ate in the trip. Pia and I were assumed haha…

    I ^ always remember that trip because I did it with two good friends, we had fun and met people with common interests of other countries, which helped me to my profesional training.

    Ursula,
    that a very good combination since you did lots of things in there, whether a tourist or a professional!
    well done!
    miss
    p.s. you can't help eating a lot there1

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is good a ride about carrera and learnd... in special in other country!
    Too go with your friend is very funny!!

    See you in the english class
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is interesting to develop knowledge in other countries because we learn too.

    and if it complements the culture is much better.

    I See you the next class

    bye.

    ResponderEliminar